|Location:||Newcastle, Newcastle Mall|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Cape Union Mart - Old Khaki|
- Assisting in managing all aspects of a store
- Maximising turnover and profit
- Minimise shrinkage by monitoring stock related risks
- Deliver exceptional customer service by implementing customer experience strategy.
- Lead talent selection, training, coaching, retention and recognize initiatives for all team members.
- Innovative visual merchandising to optimize sales
- Implement all company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining health and safety practices
- Optimise team through creating an inspiring environment.
- Align team members to Company culture and create fun.
- Honesty in dealing with cash or finances
- Inspirational leadership and passion
- Taking ownership
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Innovation and ability to deal with change management
- Thinking adaptability
- Three years of management retail experience
- Matric or equivalent
- Microsoft – Computer Proficiency
- Clear Criminal record
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Posted on 05 Jul 12:09, Closing date 3 Aug