|Company:||Cape Union Mart|
- Assisting in managing all aspects of a store
- Maximizing turnover and profit
- Minimise shrinkage by monitoring stock related risks
- Deliver exceptional customer service by implementing customer experience strategy.
- Lead Talent selection, training, coaching, retention and recognize initiatives for all team members.
- Innovative visual merchandising to optimize sales
- Implement all company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining health & safety practices
- Optimize team through creating an inspiring environment.
- Align team members to Company culture and create fun.
- Honesty in dealing with cash or finances
- Inspirational leadership & passion
- Taking ownership
- Building & maintaining relationships
- Innovation & ability to deal with change management
- Thinking adaptability
- 3 years of Management retail experience
- Matric or Equivalent
- Microsoft – Computer Proficiency
- Clear Criminal record
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Posted on 27 Oct 15:56
|Recent jobs by Cape Union Mart||City||Date posted|
|Sales Assistant||Kimberley||28 Oct 16:47|
|Sales Assistant||Bloemfontein||28 Oct 16:18|
|Sales Assistant||Plettenberg Bay||28 Oct 08:17|
|Sales Assistant||Mossel Bay||28 Oct 08:15|
|Sales Assistant||Jeffreys Bay||28 Oct 08:12|
|Assistant Leader||Kimberley||27 Oct 15:56|
|Sales Assistant||Upington||27 Oct 13:11|
|Sales Assistant||Pretoria||27 Oct 11:08|
|Sales Assistant||Middelburg||27 Oct 10:57|
|Store Leader||Pretoria||27 Oct 10:54|