|Company:||Cape Union Mart|
- Assisting in managing all aspects of a store
- Maximizing turnover and profit
- Minimise shrinkage by monitoring stock related risks
- Deliver exceptional customer service by implementing customer experience strategy.
- Lead Talent selection, training, coaching, retention and recognize initiatives for all team members.
- Innovative visual merchandising to optimize sales
- Implement all company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining health & safety practices
- Optimize team through creating an inspiring environment.
- Align team members to Company culture and create fun.
- Honesty in dealing with cash or finances
- Inspirational leadership & passion
- Taking ownership
- Building & maintaining relationships
- Innovation & ability to deal with change management
- Thinking adaptability
- 3 years of Management retail experience
- Matric or Equivalent
- Microsoft – Computer Proficiency
- Clear Criminal record
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Posted on 15 Oct 16:53
|Recent jobs by Cape Union Mart||City||Date posted|
|Fixed Period Term Sales Assistant – Cape Union Mart – Canal Walk Insid||Milnerton, Century City||16 Oct 13:06|
|Assistant Leader||Bethlehem||15 Oct 16:53|
|Digital Content Coordinator||Cape Town||14 Oct 16:49|
|Digital Content Coordinator||Cape Town||14 Oct 16:42|
|Buyer – Ladies Footwear||Cape Town||14 Oct 16:41|
|Digital Brand Lead – Fashion||Cape Town||14 Oct 16:32|
|Digital Brand Lead||Cape Town||14 Oct 16:24|
|E-Commerce Copywriter||Cape Town||14 Oct 16:14|
|E-Commerce Content Coordinator||Cape Town||14 Oct 16:13|
|E-Commerce Brand Lead||Cape Town||14 Oct 16:12|