- Support recruitment of AGYW Mentors in the target communities within the DREAMS districts
- Support AGYW Mentors to reach all AGYW with social asset building sessions and DREAMS package of
Provide oversight and quality checks for implementation of social asset building curricula and
DREAMS package of services for all AGYW
Track AGYW Mentor progress on social asset building sessions and linkages and layering of DREAMS
Complete routine and ad hoc training, summary and progress reports for AGYW interventions,
linkages and referrals
Support District Coordinators to mitigate risks and accelerate implementation of the DREAMS
program where required
- Represent AGYW Mentors at local fora and meetings as required
- Submit weekly reports to the DREAMS Coordinator using the established reporting form services
- Provide supportive supervision and guidance to AGYW Mentors
- Support AGYW Mentors to set targets, coordinate and schedule social asset building sessions and linkages to economic strengthening activities
- Undertake any other duties as assigned
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package , professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360’s Career Portal.