They currently have a vacancy for an Agricultural Workshop and Field Service Technician.
Key performance areas are as follows:
- Represents the company for services, repairs and general maintenance of agricultural and construction equipment around Worcester and neighbouring towns.
- Schedule planning, weekly and daily tasks.
- Monitor competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly.
- Document processes – Job cards customer information and reports.
- Meets monthly goals established by Business Manager.
- Maintains assigned company vehicles and equipment.
- Attends technical training sessions.
The candidate will report to the Business Manager and must have the following skills:
- Qualified diesel mechanic and or trade test certificate
- Must be a self-motivated and hardworking individual with high energy levels
- Be thorough in the completion of all tasks
- 3+ years Agri equipment repair and maintenance experience
- Knowledge of agricultural equipment and farming or operational practices in - Worcester region preferred
- Experience with grape harvesters will be an advantage – Braud, Gregoire, Pelenc
- Preferably living in the Worcester region and involved in the farming community
- Effective communication in both Afrikaans and English
- Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to work independent
- Effective admin and record keeping skills required
The company offers a comprehensive employee benefits package. The competitive basic salary, commission scheme and excellent benefits package include access to health insurance, pension, company vehicle and cell phone allowance.
- Click the "Apply" button or
- Apply online at www.casupport.co.za/vacancies or
- Send a comprehensive CV to [email protected] with “Agricultural Workshop and Field Service Technician " in the subject line.
Job Reference #: CPT000767
Consultant Name: Ilana AuretPieters