- Provide day-o-day professional administrative support to the Kwa Zulu Natal DREAMS Team.
- Coordinate and consolidate monthly staff work plans
- Collect and consolidate staff daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Provide support in delivering PowerPoint presentations.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, meeting and workshop logistics.
- Schedule and coordinate project meetings, evens and other similar activities.
- Set up and maintain project record keeping and database systems.
- Assist District Coordinators to collect timesheets from Mentors for submission to OVC Partners.
- Ensure asset list is updated
- Assist in Data Capturing
- Any other related duties as assigned
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package , professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360’s Career Portal.