The ideal candidate must have:
• Financial Qualification- Diploma/Degree
• Experience in an Accounting firm
• Completed Articles will be an advantage
• Pastel or similar accounting package experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Capturing client’s books onto Pastel, preparing Management packs and
filing of VAT returns.
• Processing of monthly payrolls and, submitting monthly and annual
• Taking on Accounts related project work for clients such as reviewing
accounting systems, business valuations, tax computations and profit
• Providing support to clients Accounts department or acting as their
• Drafting of annual Financial Statements.
• Filing of provisional and annual income tax for companies, individuals and
• Dealing with SARS and CIPC inquiries.
• Consulting to clients.
• Reporting back to Directors.
Salary: Based on experience per month plus medical aid and incentive, this can be negotiated for the right candidate.
Please email your CV to [email protected].
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and only digital responses to this email address will be considered and only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Reference #: Accountant / Bookkeeper
Consultant Name: Shona Kelland