|Benefits:||Medical Aid and Retirement Benefit|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
VF! Is a specialist retail marketing agency with offices in Cape Town and Johannesburg. We use propriety research and insights to design and produce exceptional trade solutions (POS & retail theatre) for branded customers.
Our customers are global and local branded businesses, that are looking to make their brand and trade spend work harder and deliver higher ROI. They are Trade Marketers, Commercial and Marketing teams who are augmenting ATL campaigns with compelling and purposeful BTL solutions. And, for them to be successful, they need partners who can shape and influence their thinking through grounded insight that delivers growth. That’s where we add value!
Commercially savvy, passionate about selling and often get a “thrill” out of closing deals? If yes, we want to meet you!
What would your key responsibilities entail?
- Engaging clients using a sales methodology that challenges with proven insights.
- Commercialising opportunities that are translated into new deals and then knowing how to effectively close those deals.
- Understanding how to develop a strategy plan; and using this knowledge to actively build a sales plan and furthermore translate it into tangible sales activities.
- Using elements of research and insights to enable next steps of opportunity, continuous updating of the sales funnel and building a strong pipeline.
- Ensuring client expectations are met on time, and in doing so, briefing in key project requirements and effectively mobilizing internal stakeholders within the business to deliver on desired outcomes.
- Meeting sales targets and margin management.
- Sales performance reporting and updating of the CRM system (in real-time as and when required).
- Minimum 5 years proven sales experience in a B2B environment.
- Proven experience in having had to pitch/present and effectively close deals.
- Translating strategy into a sales plan / account plan.
- Sales reporting and understanding of how to manage commercial conversations with clients and generate new opportunities.
- Mobilising internal stakeholders to deliver on customer expectations.
- Generating and using insights to challenge and influence clients’ thinking (highly advantageous)
- POS/Display selling (highly advantageous).
- Commercially astute with strong selling capabilities.
- Extremely target driven and performance orientated.
- High levels of confidence and having the ability to challenge clients to rethink and challenge their mental models with proven insights.
- Excellent in account/sales planning.
- Ability to close deals and hit targets.
- Good business/financial acumen (i.e. understand how to read the numbers linked to sales performance).
- Strong communication and written ability.
- High EQ levels and ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
Posted on 20 Jul 10:53