Social Media Manager
|Benefits:||Group Life, Awesomeness By Association|
|Location:||Durban, La Lucia|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionWe're one of Durban's leading creative advertising agencies and we're looking to hire a dynamic Social Media Manager to help us continue producing award-winning work.
Someone with 3-5 years agency experience.
Someone with a proven track record.
Someone with a portfolio that showcases her (or his) skills.
We really believe in the power of creativity. Social media is a tool we use to help bring our ideas to life. It's not just about simply creating content to fill a posting schedule - it needs to have substance and add value. We're looking for someone who is as passionate about creating amazing and inspiring work as we are - portfolio pieces to be proud of.
If you match this description, then please get in touch.
The successful candidate will need to handle the following things:
- Social media management: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok. So creating and managing these accounts for multiple clients and brands. Monitoring and managing spend. That sort of thing.
- Assistance with content creation: We have Copywriters and Art Directors to help, but platform-specific content needs to be your domain.
- Analytics: Monitoring campaign results. Reporting. Pivoting. The boring but necessary stuff.
- Community management: You'll need to respond to daily queries and follow process for resolving issues on the various social media channels.
- Social media strategy: You'll be in charge of keeping everything and everyone current - on trends and strategies.
- Crisis management: When things go wrong, you'll need to be the calming voice online that keeps reputations intact.
Please submit a CV and portfolio when applying. CVs only will not be considered. Either online links or a PDF with references to work. 10MB limit.
If you do not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 14 Apr 07:54