• 10 Years of Project Management experience on large
complex projects – with a Project portfolio of managed
projects for the last 5 years
• 8-10 years’ experience with SDLC projects as a Project
• Experience with budget management including
• Advanced MSP
• PMP certified
• 5 years’ 3rd party management experience
• 5 years’ experience managing remote teams
• Able to work under pressure.
• Strategy & planning responsible for full project life cycle
ownership: successful project delivery will include full
implementation from initiation to deployment for one
major or several minor initiatives simultaneously.
• Prepare estimates and detailed project plans for all
phases of the project.
• Handle deliverables of multiple projects at the same time
• Manage project scope and changes.
• Relationship Management. Identify and develop trusted
relationships with project and program stakeholders,
sponsors, external stakeholders and third party providers.
• Deliver appropriate and effective executive-level
• Able to work under pressure.Please email CV to [email protected]
Please note that correspondence will be through email only and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Reference #: Project Manager - Financial Services
Consultant Name: Shona Kelland