People and Culture Specialist
. The people and culture specialist will support our software engineering teams who develop solutions that keep thousands of websites online. The software engineers work together in autonomous teams that take full responsibility for their own part of the company ecosystem. Working in collaboration with the OD and Talent team, your main responsibility will be to the Head of Software Engineering, driving conversations around people and culture. We see the purpose of the role as unlocking the potential of the people in Software Engineering by driving OD initiatives that strengthen leadership and empower teams.
Your duties will be the following:
You will implement the company’s home-grown performance culture program in alignment with the business. The program aims to:
Meet the skills, behavior, and experience requirements of the business
Foster ongoing self-learning and mentorship as the primary learning culture within the company.
Cultivate self-organisation within our flat, scalable structure
Promote mastery of roles within the company as highly valued, long-term careers.
Lead OD initiatives to grow leadership and promote the company culture in support of business success. e.g. guide the adoption of recognition principles, support teams transitioning to remote work, facilitate career conversations, guide the development of OKRs.
Cultivate and mentor future leadership within Software Engineering with the aim of developing self-sufficiency in teams.
Lead talent management (hiring and development) conversations with leadership and in collaboration with the OD & Talent team.
Assist in creating a learning environment where people can grow and flourish.
Support scrum master’s in software engineering to embed Agile (scrum) philosophies and principles.
Skills and requirements:
· You have experience in initiatives that have contributed directly to high-performance teams.
· You have experience in growing, developing, and retaining rapidly scaling teams.
· A psychology or business management degree or equivalent.
· Experience with the use of various Psychometric tools in Talent (recruitment and development).
· Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
· You are familiar with and understand Agile principles.
· Experience in growing and retaining rapidly scaling teams (ideally in the tech space) would be an advantage.
To apply please send your CV to [email protected] Please note that...