We are looking for a manager with excellent interpersonal skills who will strive to maintain the existing high standards in this agricultural organisation.
The job incumbent will report to the Group Financial Manager and must have experience operating at a strategic level in a similar environment.
Prepare monthly management accounts and submit on due dates.
Cost/production analyses and accounting
Producer financial management
- Statutory & taxation completion, submission, and payment
- Verify and control all account allocations, journals and cashbook recons
- Calculate handling-, packing-, transport, and other fees for invoicing
- Ensure monthly stock take, and review inventory costing.
- Internal control
- Human Resource and Development of department
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- The minimum qualification for this position is a B. Com Accounting, or relevant Financial qualification
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience preferably within a similar packhouse environment
TO APPLY OR RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE:
- Click on the "Apply" button or
- Apply online at www.casupport.co.za/vacancies or
- Forward a comprehensive CV to [email protected] with
in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Reference #: CPT000764/NP