The company is one of the fastest growing start-ups worldwide, with millions of contently satisfied customers in over thirty countries! The organisation operates in Europe, Mexico and Africa. The widely established organisation is defining the future of transport!
The position does require you to work shifts
The objective of the position:
• Set Customer Support Specialists up for success. Making it easy for them to provide the best possible support to clients
• Actively contribute to reaching operational CS KPIs through various projects and relationships with other teams and departments Duties and Responsibilities:
• Customer Service operations and workflow management
• Team Leader needs to be aware of and know how to work with all tools and possible data sources
• Team Leader needs to be fluent in all SSA CS processes
• Team Leader needs to be able to provide Customer Service processes knowledge in an easy and fast way to Customer Support Specialists in order to ensure smooth and high-quality service
• Create a safe and productive work environment for Customer Support Specialists
• Help to achieve optimal performance from Customer Support Specialists by analysing knowledge gaps and requesting or organising training / guidance for improvement
• Communicate to relevant Senior Team Lead, if Customer Support Specialists are not performing as expected
• Monitor or make needed adjustments to resource allocation throughout the day, week and month
• Lead by example and promote the company's values among the Customer Support Specialists and beyond
• Complete Customer Support Specialist tasks with timely and high-quality manner Personal Attributes:
• Injection of motivation
• Transparent Communication
• Applicability and Availability
• Innovative and Inspirational
• Effective Coaching and mentoring
• Confident and Knowledgeable
• Self-discipline with a knack of timorous delivery Knowledge and Skills:
• Knowledge of voice, chat, email and ticketing support in a Call Center environment
• Reporting and data analysis
• Report writing
• Previous project management experience
• English written and spoken communication skills
• 5 years previous support or call center experience is essential
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201694 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Salary: RMin salary: 33000.00.
Job Reference #: 201694