Mid-Senior Technical Project Manager
|Location:||Cape Town, Rondebosch|
A Digital Advertising Agency who prides itself on creating bespoke solutions to clients, seeks a strong strategic thinking and ambitious Mid - Senior Technical Project Manager to join its team. Your meticulous skills will be required as your role includes project planning and bringing smart logical solutions. You will require 5-7 years’ experience as a Project Manager in platform development & have run varied small to large-scale technical projects including websites, applications, chatbots and portal development. You must have delivered projects according to Waterfall and Agile PM methodologies, understand how to manage clients and have hands-on experience in Software Development and web technologies and working knowledge of Jira and Diagramming programs such as draw.io. You will also need strong financial acumen and understanding to ensure accurate scoping, financial management, client billings, etc.
- Coordinate internal team for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop and manage project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop and manage a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Engage with clients on project details, manage expectations and change requests.
- University Degree, in the fields of Computer Science or Engineering (preferable, but non-essential).
- Five to seven Years’ experience as a Project Manager in platform development.
- Experience in delivering projects according to Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies.
- Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in Software Development and web technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of Jira, Diagramming programs (e.g., draw.io), Microsoft Office.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. only Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 09 Jun 11:23
087 351 0743