Responsible for Project Management
- Managing and leading the project team and all project activities.
- Allocating the required resources and project staff for project planning and execution.
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan.
- Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary.
- Resolving cross-functional issues at project level, if applicable.
- Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
- Monitoring project progress and performance.
- Managing project evaluation and dissemination activities.
- Managing consultancy input within the defined budget.
- Working closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs.
- Definition and management of the User Acceptance Testing.
- Identifying user training needs and devising and managing user training programs.
- Providing regular status reports to the relevant parties, during the project life cycle.
- Identify and ensure quality assurance procedures are met and followed.
- Establish clear communications and promote good working relationships with customers
- Compile Reports with respect to project status, issues, resources, changes, budgets and risks.
· Technical / Engineering background
· Proven experience in a similar position
· Certified Project Manager or significant experience of
· Project Management in a similar industry
· Ability to think operationally while linking it to the strategic objective
· Project Management would be advantageous where a proven outcome can be identified