Head COO - Shared Services
|Location:||Cape Town, Mowbray|
A dynamic financial services provider seeks the strong leadership and strong numeric & business acumen of an experienced individual to be their next Head COO of their Shared Services division. Your core role will be to support the optimal performance and governance across the COO value chain, supporting the delivery of the business strategy. These areas include Operations, Collections, Fraud, Strategic Procurement and Corporate Real Estate Services. You must possess a suitable Bachelor’s Degree or higher with 10 years’ Senior Management experience within a BPO/Financial Services, experience developing and operationalising strategies and able to manage outsourced providers and SLAs.
- Lead and develop synergies across the team supporting the COO areas.
- Effective internal stakeholder management with areas that contribute towards the success of the COO value chain and the interplay with Commercial, Finance, Risk, Human Resources, Compliance and Legal teams.
- Co-ordinate across peers and executive leadership team to ensure the submission of annual plans (i.e., POPs), quarterly updates (QBR) and monthly submissions to BNP PF Central.
- Deliver the compliance of procedures and policies across the areas by strengthening the first line of defence.
- Ensure the monitoring and delivery of audit remediation recommendations.
- Support the respective Executives to ensure the governance of partners and vendors and ensure service levels are met.
- Effective budget and cost management for the COO value chain.
- Centralisaiton of workforce, dialler and QA management across COO value chain.
- KPI reporting and management across the COO value chain.
- Provide thought leadership and best practice to ensure competitive advantage.
- Develop and manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to enable the company to meet its strategic objectives.
- Effective integration with BNP group teams and delivery of group requirements.
- Lead direct reports and their teams to ensure optimal performance, engagement and succession.
- Appropriate bachelor’s degree or higher.
- 10 Years’ senior management experience within a BPO/ Financial Services.
- Experience developing and operationalising strategies.
- Experience in managing outsourced providers and SLA’s.
- Strong understanding of the business’ processes and ways in which to continuously improve them.
- Strong presentation skills (written, verbal and presentation-related).
- Business acumen.
- Strong leader and team player.
- Numeric and analytical skills.
- Systems thinking.
- Innovation and solutions focus.
- Effective relationship management and collaboration skills.
- Clarity and simplicity of communication.
- Articulate, rational, coherent and persuasive.
- Disciplined, business-focused delivery and impact astute.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town jobs.
Posted on 22 Jun 11:51
087 351 0743