|Location:||Cape Town, Century City|
- Implement the product’s User Interface from UX design specifications.
- Work closely with Development Lead to ensure seamless integration with the Platform.
- Host code reviews, pairing sessions, and mobbing sessions.
- Contribute to Unit, Integration, and Performance Tests.
- Experience in at least one of the primary UI Frameworks (Angular, React, Vue) with at least some understanding of one of the others.
- Ability to make use of current user interface design patterns.
- Solid software development background in data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Good experience in producing reliable, version-able, RESTful APIs.
- Excellent comprehension in areas of logic and Mathematics.
- Experience in C#, the .Net Framework and\or .Net Core.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A passion to learn and extend knowledge continuously.
- The ability to manage and motivate self and others.
- Good at problem solving and innovative thinking.
- Thrive in an Agile environment and be adaptable.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 04 Aug 16:03, Closing date 3 Sep
087 351 0743