EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING/IN – SERVICE TRAINEES
(Town Planning, ICT, Civil Services, Engineering Services and Special Projects)
Number of positions: 5
Stipend: R5000.00 per month, all inclusive
Type of Contract: 24 months Fixed Term Contract
- The candidate should hold/study towards degree or National Diploma in Town and Reginal Planning, Engineering Services, ICT, Civil Services and Project Management)
- The candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 35.
- Only applications from persons residing and belonging in the jurisdiction of Dannhauser Local Municipality will be considered, and the process will be subjected to residential verification.
- Must own a cellphone
CONDITIONS OF THE POSTS
- The provision of the Experiential Training/ In – service/ Work Integrated Learning(WIL) will enable the incumbent to gain experience and/or the qualification. Appointments of these positions should not be construed as creating any expectation for permanent appointments.
- Candidates falsifying their residential status will be disqualified.
- The incumbent will sign an agreement which is in line with the employment contract of 24 months.
Should you qualify as per above requirements, you can send your Application Letter, Comprehensive CV, Certified Copies of Academic Qualifications(certificate and academic record reflecting subjects), Certified I.D. Copy, and proof of residence to:Applications containing a curriculum vitae and certified copies of all qualifications marked
Learning/In – Service Trainees” shall be sent to the Municipal Manager,8 Church Street, Dannhauser, 3080, or handed in at Church Street, Dannhauser, 3080
Please note that NO applications by E-mail or Fax will be accepted.
Applicants should note that if they are not notified of the outcome of their applications within 30 days of the closing date for submission of applications, they may conclude that their applications were not successful.
The municipality reserves the right not to make any appointment following the placement of this advertisement.
Any enquiries relating to this advertisement may be directed to the Director Corporate Services, Mrs. Sharda Narothum, at 8 Church Street, Dannhauser, office no. 5 main building of Head Office, who can also be contacted on 034 621 2666 ext 203 during office hours commencing from 07H30 – 16H00, with a lunch interval between 13H00 – 13H30, Monday to Friday.
Selection will be made in terms of the Municipality’s Employment Equity Policy.
28 FEBRUARY 2020
NOTICE NO. 7/02/2020