• 5+ years of Senior Call Centre Management experience (Preferably BPO)
• Experience in building and managing a single successful campaign from ground level up to 300 or 400 agents
• Previous exposure in the US market would be an advantage
• Hands on and driven – able to manage daily operations including facilities, finance, HR etc.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong leadership skills, entrepreneurial spirit, appetite for risk
• Strong motivational, coaching and team building skills
• Tech and systems driven
• Willing to work flexible working hours and shifts
• Salary Package negotiable based on level of experience
• Relocation assistance will be provided Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201769 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Job Reference #: 201769