Websphere Portal/Liferay Administrator
|Remuneration:||R400 - R500 per hour|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionA unique opportunity for a p ortal administrator is available in a progressive team within a manufacturing business that boasts amazing technologists that are all exceptional in their field. You will be managing incidents relating portals using administrative and deployment skills in Liferay.
Apply now if you’re ready to work with these industry leaders.
Reference number for this position is GZ50612 which is a contract position based in Midrand offering a contract rate of up to R500 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals.
- Minimum five years of commercial experience
- Development, Administration, Deployment, Up-grading of Liferay (Websphere Portal)
- Portals with high availability requirements.
- The candidate must have demonstrable experience in the maintenance and support of Liferay content management systems and have a firm grasp on Liferay administration principles.
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Sonar)
- Glassfish Server, Liferay
- Java Enterprise Development
- Java Persistence Framework
- GlassFish / Payara (Application server)
- JUnit (Unit testing framework)
- HTML/CSS, Liferay Permissions Concept
- Liferay Theme Concept
- Postgres SQL/Queries
- Jira/confluence, X-Ray
- Monitor and update production issues raised on an ongoing basis.
- Exposure to the Integrating Portal with different external environments using Webservices
- Ensure production issues gets resolved within SLA.
- Ensure production issues are allocated to the correct SME, work with dev team lead to resolve timeously correctly.
- Assist with facilitating emergency changes required on production environment.
- Ensure after hour support calls are answered and developer on support is contacted if required to assist.
Posted on 23 Aug 13:38
011 463 3633