Technical Test Analyst
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
A German multinational corporation and one of the world’s largest producers of motor vehicles is looking to hire the services of a skilled Technical Test Analyst on a long-term contract role.
You will be required to define and implement test plan on projects; coordinate test data creation with the developers and test analysts; ensure appropriate test environment access levels for testers and Track new/changed requirements and ensure these are addressed during testing.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and are looking for challenging projects and exposure to new techs, then this may be the right opportunity for you! Apply now!
- Degree in IT or relevant experience
- Min of 5+ years’ experience
- Requirement review & static analysis
- Analyse Test Scripts for feasibility
- Technical Test Case creation
- Test Execution, Defect capture
- Maintenance of automation packs.
- Daily execution and reporting on automated regression packs.
- Assist with Developer (rest layer) unit testing automation.
- Managing and communicating issues
- Reporting – with attention to details and correctness
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Test Tools usage experience in JIRA, ALM, CONFLUENCE
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- The ability to analyse a process from start to finish.
- Business case development
- Modelling techniques and method
- Defining and implementing test plan on projects.
- Preparation and communication of Test reports during test execution (SIT sand UAT)
- Planning and effort estimation for test case execution
- Plan organize and support test case creation.
- Coordinate test data creation with the developers and test analysts
- Ensure appropriate test environment access levels for testers.
- Follow up on defect fixes identified during test execution.
- Assist in the manual execution of test cases and defect retesting when required.
- Track new/changed requirements and ensure these are addressed during testing.
- Escalate deviations in the plan to Project Manager.
- Act as single point of contact between Developers and Testers
- Setup and track a “lessons learnt” – sheet related to test topics.
- Ensure entry/exit criteria for all test phases are met in time.
- Ensure that project time allocated to testing are utilized efficiently and effectively.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 30 Mar 12:46
011 463 3633