What you will be doing:
• Release management
• Software build processes
• Analysis, design and documentation of software
• User requirement gathering and documentation
• User acceptance testing
• Agile development methodology/scrum management techniques
• Database querying and maintenance
• Maintenance of test and development environments
• Web technologies
• Experience in testing complex software systems
• SQL skills
• OS, VM and software skills
• Experience creating and maintaining testing environments
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Analytical and logical problem-solving skills
• Understanding of testing concepts and the role of a QA in Scrum
Does this sound like you?
• Good attention to detail
• Open to and willing to give critique
• Genuinely interested in coming up with the best solution
• Constantly learning about the things they are busy with and sharing with others
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201013 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.
Job Reference #: 201013