Our client who specialises in the FMGC industry is seeking a Slaughter line Superintendent to join them in Sedibeng District, Gauteng. Job Title: Slaughter Line Superintendent Geographical area: Sedibeng District, Gauteng Salary range: R 15 000.00 – R 20 000.00 pm
Our client who specialises in the FMGC industry is seeking a Slaughter line Superintendent to join them in Sedibeng District, Gauteng. The employee needs to have experience in the industry and needed to work in a slaughter line before where for example they have dealt with and know how to receive animals and plan how the slaughtering of the animals will take place. They should be aware that they are working with live animals as well as an automated slaughter line!
Job Title : Slaughter Line Superintendent
Geographical area : Sedibeng District, Gauteng
Salary range : R 15 000.00 – R 20 000.00 pm
The successful incumbent will be responsible for:
– Develops and execute production plan
– Take part in strategic decision making
– Ensure production is cost-effective
– Study production schedules and estimate employee hour requirements for completing job assignments
– Interprets and share Company policies to employees and enforce safety regulations
– Monitor System on an hourly basis
– Identify training needs and ensure proper training is provided
– Analyse production trends
– Establish and adjust work procedures to meet production schedules
– Interview and select new employees
– Prepare and present production reports based on data analysis
– Check and monitor Personal Protective Equipment and determine the budget thereof;
– Coordinate and manage subordinates
– Initiate and suggest plans to motivate employees to achieve their work goals;
– Coordinate production activities and ensure maintenance, warehouse and quality is maintained and communicated to achieve and sustain goals.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Production Management or Operations Management diploma will prove advantage
- 5 Years minimum Industry experience
- Management Skills
Please apply via our website: www.edrecruiters.co.za or alternatively submit your cv to [email protected] – Reference Pta002066
Should we not contact you within 14 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
ONLY SA CITIZENS APPLY