Senior Technical Test Analyst
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
A global German giant and a leader in the manufacturing of premium automobiles is currently on the lookout for a high calibre Senior Technical Test Analyst for a long-term contract role.
We are looking for someone with the ability to analyse a process from start to finish. You will also be required to Act as single point of contact between Developers and Testers,
Ensure that project time allocated to testing are utilized efficiently and effectively, Define and implement Automation test plan on multiple concurrent projects.
This is an opportunity for a person who is self-driven, takes initiative, wants to learn and enjoys working with a team that have global ambitions.
Looking for new challenges in a technically demanding environment Apply Now!
- Degree in IT or relevant experience
- Minimum of five+ years’ experience
- Requirement review and static analysis
- Analyse Test Scripts for Automation feasibility
- Technical and Automation Test Case creation
- Data validation and audit for migrated systems. (Including Data integrity and scrubbing)
- Test Execution, Defect capture
- Maintenance of automation packs
- Daily execution and reporting on automated regression packs
- Assist with Developer (rest layer) unit testing automation
- Managing and communicating issues
- Reporting – with attention to details and correctness
- Familiar with Waterfall, V-Model and Agile methodologies
- Continuous Integration / DevOps
- Test Tools usage experience in JIRA, XRay, Confluence
- Automation Tools usage experience in Selenium (Serenity/Katalon)/HP UFT/Performance Centre
- Ability to review and pick up new automation tools
- Preparation and communication of Test reports during test execution (SIT sand UAT)
- Planning and effort estimation for test case execution
- Plan organize and support test case creation.
- Coordinate test data creation with the developers and test analysts
- Ensure appropriate test environment access levels for testers.
- Follow up on defect fixes identified during test execution.
- Assist in the manual execution of test cases and defect retesting when required.
- Track new/changed requirements and ensure these are addressed during testing.
- Escalate deviations in the plan to Project Manager.
- Setup and track a “lessons learnt” – sheet related to test topics.
- Ensure entry/exit criteria for all test phases are met in time.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Business case development
- Modelling techniques and method
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 24 Aug 17:32
011 463 3633