To manage all incoming client and service provider contact with the organisation. As well as organizing administrative duties in an effective manner.
Main Job Tasks, Responsibilities
- Attend to all incoming calls in a professional and timeous manner.
- Manage all incoming contact by ensuring that all notes, messages or return call requests are given to relevant party in a timeous manner.
- Attend to all parties entering through the gate.
- Receive all visitors to the organisation in a professional manner by greeting each visitor, inquiring about their intention to visit, and requesting them to take a seat. Timeously contact relevant company individual whom the visitor is here to see and ensure that their needs are attended to.
- Assist department in creating requisitions for Skills Training and Polygraph Testing.
- Ensure ink cartridges are replaced and in working condition and send of monthly ITEC readings.
- Report all office maintenance and communicate the progress to all office staff.
- Update monthly attendance register and print for staff signatures.
- Assist manager with ad-hoc duties as and when required to ensure effective processes within the department
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning, organising and controlling
- Following instructions and procedures
- Presenting and communicating information
- Writing and reporting
- Adhering to principles and values
- Working with people
Essential Receptionist knowledge
- VAT Submissions
- Administrative knowledge
Minimum Education, Experience
- Administration qualification
- +- 2 Years’ experience in similar position
Should you fit the profile please email [email protected]
Should you not receive a response within two weeks please assume unsuccessful.