Principal ERP Analyst - SAP Accounts Payable
|Remuneration:||R840607 - R1269916 per year Basic salary|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||The City of Cape Town|
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
CORPORATE SERVICES • INFORMATION SERVICES AND TECHNOLOGY
TCOE: SALARY COMMENCING FROM R840 607 - R1 269 916 PER ANNUM &• REF NO: C2 20/21 • CIVIC CENTRE
- Minimum National Diploma plus SAP certification/ Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of five (5) years’ relevant experience
- Understanding of the SAP Accounts Payable Module and relevant business processes.
Key performance areas:
- Assuming prime responsibility for support and maintenance in the SAP Accounts Payable including integration reporting to all SAP modules
- Developing solutions to meet business requirements
- Ensuring the delivery of implemented solutions to business needs
- Ensuring effective delivery of projects and programmes
- Providing client liaison, business owner and user support services in order to effectively resolve user queries and to ensure effective use of the systems.
Closing date: 30 April 2021
Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at www.capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
Posted on 20 Apr 11:16