Manager - Communications/Customer Service
|Company:||City of Cape Town|
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Manager: communications and customer service
Tcoe: salary commencing from R1 282 618 per annum • Ref no: HSM 13/21
- Degree in communication, public relations, media, journalism, and/or other related qualifications
- Up to ten years’ relevant experience, extensive management experience in communication, stakeholder management, social facilitation and customer service
- Computer literacy
- Code EB drivers licence.
Key performance areas:
- Managing and coordinating the development alignment and implementation of business strategies, programmes, plans for the directorate
- Managing and coordinating the implementation of a streamlined reporting mechanism to sub councils in order to ensure good working relationships
- Managing and coordinating the implementation of partnership and stakeholder strategies for the directorate with relevant political offices, civic society organisation and other relevant stakeholders
- Managing the coordination, reviewing and implementation of customer service delivery programmes/strategies within and external to the directorate
- Managing and implementing the National Housing Consumer Education Programme and establishment of tenant committees for the directorate
- Developing, coordinating and presenting communication plans at Project Steering Committees and various Council Structures
- Managing and controlling social facilitation and dispute resolution at project level across the various functional areas of Human Settlements
- Managing and controlling required deliverable associated with utilisation, productivity, and performance of personnel
- Managing implementation of financial controls/procedures and providing information to support financial planning sequences
- Managing and controlling the development, administration and maintenance of the housing needs data base.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants) unless otherwise stated.
Closing date: 7 May 2021
Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at www.capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Posted on 26 Apr 11:53