The ideal candidate must be passionate about the implementation and maintenance of administrative processes, able to work effectively and accurately and able to liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
* Company secretarial duties (constitution and estate rule changes, statutory record keeping etc).
* Coordinate corporate governance processes
o liaise with senior management, corporate governance sub-committee and commercial lawyers on the implementation of corporate governance processes, documentation and record keeping
* Coordinate formal meetings and attend to all record keeping duties
o meeting invites, agendas, taking and distributing minutes of meetings, legal records for e.g. Sub-Committee meetings, Annual General Meetings, etc.
* Update estate constitution rules and regulations on all platforms.
* Coordinate with company lawyers and senior management to maintain and manage the database of legal documents.
* Improve operational procedures to ensure that estate rules are effectively enforced and adhered to.
* Implement adequate documentation and procedures and liaise with various stakeholders.
* Tertiary Qualification – e.g. National Diploma in Legal / Conveyancing / Commercial Secretary studies
* 5 + years within a litigation or conveyancing or personal assistant role at a law firm will be beneficial to your application
* Strong administrative skills
* Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
* Excellent interpersonal skills with a resilient personality
* Team player
* Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Outlook)
* Above average writing skills (English)
R20 000 – R25 000
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR456 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format to [email protected] Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.
Salary: R20000 - R25000
Job Reference #: CR456
Consultant Name: Mari Cardoso