KFC Learnership – Food Service
Job descriptionKFC is providing a learnership opportunity for 100 young South Africans living in the Eastern Cape. If you see yourself being a junior manager at KFC, this is an opportunity for you.
You will be part of 100 learners enrolled for the KFC learnership programme. During the programme you will receive a monthly stipend of R4000 (possible R6000 bonus upon completion). At the end of the programme, you will receive a management qualification and possible employment as a Junior Manager for one of the KFC branches in your area.
- Eastern Cape
- NQF 3 Management
- 1 March start date
- 16 February interview date
- R4000 per month + R6000 bonus at the end
- 12 month programme
- 100 vacancies
During the programme you will be required to:
- Prepare and store food products as per KFC standard operating procedures.
- Clean and maintain equipment.
- Clean and maintain designated interior and exterior areas of the restaurant
- Execute Cleanliness, Hospitality, Accuracy, Maintenance, Product quality and Speed (“CHAMPS”) standards as per operational and management requirements.
- Anyone between age 17 – 29
- Live in Eastern Cape ( Port Elizabeth, East London, Uitenhage, King Williams Town, Despatch, Jeffery’s Bay, Komani, Makhanda )
- Proven experience in a food service role is an advantage (but not required)
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holiday
- Good numeracy skills
- Must be able to get to and from the nearest KFC in the above-stated areas
Posted on 02 Feb 09:12