Junior PHP Developer
|Location:||Cape Town, Observatory|
The coding talents of an ambitious and passionate junior PHP developer who is keen to grow back-end dev skills is sought by a growing Digital Agency to join its team. Your role will range from designing websites to backend development, with a focus on creating and programming databases. The successful candidate must have Matric/Grade 12 with Pure Maths, a relevant completed Diploma or other tertiary qualification, strong HTML &and CSS skills having created web interfaces & development and maintenance skills using PHP and MySQL.
- You will quickly grow towards Backend Development, specifically with regards to Database Design and Programming (PHP / MySQL) by utilising a variety of MVC frameworks.
Key performance areas –
- Web (HTML, CSS) Programming: Creation of HTML, CSS of a web interface design.
- Development in Back-end Technology (specifically in PHP/MySQL).
- Development / Maintenance using PHP/MySQL.
- Matric/Grade 12 with Pure Maths as subject in Matric.
- Relevant Diploma or tertiary qualification (Completed).
- System and Web Development.
- Development in HTML / CSS / PHP / MySQL.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic about development.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 24 Nov 09:43, Closing date 23 Dec
087 351 0743