This is your opportunity to become part of a winning team, we are currently seeking the following skills in the IT Support Technician field.
• Provide assistance to our company and all Employees and Users on queries logged within the given SLA
• Queries can range from Hardware, Software all the way to 3rd party services
• Use MS SQL to investigate more complex queries. If queries are not resolved, it's escalated to or IT department for action
• Ensure systems remain secure and protection of information is adhered to at all times
• Provide monthly reports on information security compliance results (data breaches, threats, phishing attacks)
• Provide Management with immediate reports on staff non-compliance to Information Security requirements
• Grade 12
• Min A+ and N+ Certification
• 2 - 3 years experience in a similar role
• Proven ability to Troubleshoot
• Accounting knowledge (advantageous)
• Own vehicle and valid drivers' license Working hours:
• Shift work in a 24/7 environment (ability for overtime when needed) Salary:
• R12 000 R15 000
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201893 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.
Job Reference #: 201893