Intermediate Java Developer
|Remuneration:||R600000 - R700000 per year cost-to-company|
|Company:||e-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionA transactional specialist client is in search for a technically minded, original and gifted Java developer! You will be working on developing web applications and computer systems. Do you want to partner with a company that’s core belief is that their employees are the most valuable asset! Their employees are proud of their products and services and they connect with the work they are working on.
Job purpose for the Java developers is to develop web applications and computer systems. This comprises of tasks in designing and testing code, and communicating with the team leads to analyze their requirements.
The reference number for this position is ZH45270 . It’s a permanent position based in Johannesburg North offering a salary of R700k per annum cost to company, negotiable based on experience. Contact Zara on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
RequirementsThe client’s tech stack consists of a number of Java, IBM, Linux and others. The core stax you will be working with is the below:
- Java J2EE 7,8
- IBM DB2 v9 or above
- IBM MQ or similar
- Glassfish / Payara
- Oracle Web Logic 12 or above
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SOAP/REST web services
- Jasper reports
- Source Tree
- SOAP UI
- Websphere Application Server v9 or above
- Payara 4.1 or above
- Linux/AIX experience
- Adobe Livecycle Data Services (a plus)
- Java EE
- Three to five years of experience as a Java developer
- Bsc degree in I.T OR OCA/OCP/SCJP certified
- Concerned with application server integration and development.
- Be responsible for the development of large scale transactional systems in an agile environment.
- Be able to manage the development of components, sub-routines and other application elements
- Support production deployments and production maintenance
- Responsible for code review and quality control
- Communicates effectively with the team
- Be accountable and responsible for project delivery.
- Goal orientated and self-motivated
- Love exciting projects
- Be an Innovative problem solver!
Posted on 08 Jul 15:56
011 463 3633