Intermediate Java Developer
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Are you an independent developer at heart who likes to work by yourself?
Do you like to own your work end-to-end and set high standards of Java coding for yourself?
Leading Financial Services provider with a commitment to bringing financial solutions through innovation and commitment to quality is looking for an Intermediate Java Developer to be a part of their team of techies in Centurion.
The role requires an individual who will enable the DevOps teams with 3rd line development support and automation tools such as Ancible, Jenkins CI and automation.
- Minimum of four to six years of relevant coding and development experience
- IT related degree/diploma (BSc or BCom, BSc (Hons) computer science, B.Tech)
- Experience in Web Services and IBM WebSphere Application Server will be advantageous
- JAVA v6-8
- JEE v5 -7
- Familiarity with JEE application servers (Wildfly, Payara, Glassfish, etc.)
- JPA (Hibernate/Eclipselink)
- Web Services
- IBM WebSphere Application
- 25% Automation
- 25 % New code
- 25% Code maintenance and review
- 25% DevOps
- Automated Unit Testing - Basic knowledge of automated tests in terms of purpose, specifications and application
Reference Number for this position is NN52451 which is a permanent position based in Centurion offering a cost to company salary of R700,000 per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 09 Mar 15:41
011 463 3633