Our client is a SaaS (Software as a Service) company based in Cape Town, South Africa. We are primarily focused in the Mobile & Telecommunications sector. They are looking for an Intermediate Java Developer to join their team.
Job Title: Intermediate Java Engineer (Remote or Hybrid)
Location: Cape Town
Duties & Responsibilities:
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Gather system and user requirements.
• Build Java (11) modules and conduct maintenance inside Spring Boot applications, writing unit tests and
conducting thorough post-deploy quality assurance checks.
• Work in a cloud-based, microservice environment (K8S/AWS/EKS).
• Work in a high transactional environment with very little tolerance for down-time.
• Work with newer technologies such as gRPC and Kafka.
Desired Experience & Qualification:
• Grade 12 or NQF equivalent
• IT / related tertiary qualification
Experience and Skills Required:
• Intermediate back-end Java engineer with 3-5 years of Java experience in a web application-based
• Intermediate Java experience
• Intermediate Spring (Boot) experience
• Junior Maven experience
• Junior Microservice Environment experience
• Junior K8S experience
• Junior MySQL experience
• Kafka experience will be advantageous
• gRPC experience will be advantageous
Package & Remuneration:
Above market related
*Should you meet the ABOVE REQUIREMENTS send your CV to:
CV @ GLOBEVESTGROUP.CO.ZA using the AVS.HM.JE.08062022 above.
By Submitting your CV, you confirm that:
1. We may retain your personal information in our database for future matching.
2. We may contact you when suitable opportunities arise.
3. The information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date.
* PLEASE NOTE we can only respond to CV’S E-MAILED DIRECTLY.
We endeavour to reply to each and every application, however, should you not hear back from us within 14
days please consider your application unsuccessful.
*Like and follow our Facebook page to be kept updated on any new positions that become available