Full-Stack Test Analyst
|Company:||e-Merge IT Recruitment|
A global German giant and a leader in the manufacturing of premium automobiles is currently on the lookout for a high calibre Full Stack Test Analyst for a long-term contract role.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and are looking for challenging projects and exposure to new techs, then this may be the right opportunity for you! Apply now!
- Diploma/ Degree in IT
- ISTQB Foundation Level (Beneficial)
- Min of 3- 5years’ experience
- Requirement review & static analysis
- Analyse Test Scripts for Automation feasibility.
- Technical & Automation Test Case creation.
- Test Execution, Defect management.
- Maintenance of automation packs.
- Daily execution and reporting on automated regression packs.
- Managing and communicating issues.
- Reporting – with attention to details and correctness.
- Familiar with Waterfall, V-Model and Agile methodologies.
- Continuous Integration / DevOps.
- Test Tools (Mandatory): JIRA / Xray / HP Quality Centre / Confluence.
- Automation Tools used (Beneficial – JAVA Specific): Selenium / Serenity / RestAssured / PostMan / Appium / Jenkins
- Ability to review and pick up new automation tools.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- The ability to analyse a process from start to finish.
- Use case development
- Modelling techniques and method
- Preparation and communication of Test reports during test execution
- Planning and effort estimation for test case execution
- Plan, organize and support test case creation
- Coordinate test data creation with the developers and test analysts
- Ensure appropriate test environment access levels for testers
- Follow up on defect fixes identified during test execution
- Assist in the manual execution of test cases and defect retesting when required
- Track new/changed requirements and ensure these are addressed during testing
- Escalate deviations in the plan to Project Manager
- Act as single point of contact between Developers and Testers
- Setup and track a “lessons learnt” – sheet related to test topics
- Ensure entry/exit criteria for all test phases are met in time
- Ensure that project time allocated to testing are utilized efficiently and effectively.
Reference Number for this position is NN52573 which is on a Long-term contract work in Midrand offering a rate of up to R600 per hour . Contact Nigel on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 19 Apr 16:46
011 463 3633