Full Stack Java Developer
|Remuneration:||R619 - R742 per hour|
|Company:||e-Merge IT Recruitment|
This is a ground-breaking opportunity within the automotive industry.
If you are an experienced (8+ plus years commercial experience), a passionate technologist, with full stack experience and you’re looking for an interesting new challenge for 2022 this may be for you.
This is what you need to have to be successful in the role:
- 5-8 years’ experience in relevant programming
- On premise virtualisation technology expertise
- Experience in testing (manual or automated testing
- Web and digital project experience advantageous
- Agile working experience advantageous
- Solid experience in software development: Angular/Typescript/Java EE
- Sound experience working with database tools (i.e., PostgreSQL/Oracle/DB2).
- Should have experience in using RESTful web services using Java EE
- Use of CI/CD for continuous development (e.g., Git, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, etc.)
- Practical experience in UI/UX design and development
- Have knowledge in using message brokers such as (IBM MQ/ Kafka)
- Use of Microsoft Azure (AWS advantageous) for cloud development
- Use of SonarQube tool
- Java 11+
- Java Enterprise Edition
- Spring is advantageous
- Hibernate ORM, JPA
- Database (PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2)
- Kafka advantageous)
- Git (Bitbucket)
- CI/CD, Jenkins
- Review and present proposed system solution to IT
- Development and maintenance on
- Develop systems solutions in line with quality and
- Project Manager / Leader and User Management or
- Meet with end users and gather requirements
- Preparation of system/technical documentation (as
per ISO standards)
- Work and collaborate in a BizDevOps team with
Atlassian tools (i.e., JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience in refining business user stories to
definition of ready
- Development and maintenance on business
- Facilitate daily stand-ups
- Compiling of user and operational manuals
- User training
- Users sign off
- System audits
Reference Number for this position is KR53657 which is a Contract position based in Johannesburg offering a contract rate between R619 to R742 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kivara on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 23 Nov 16:43, Closing date 22 Jan
011 463 3633