Front End Java Software Developer - React
|Remuneration:||R400 - R600 per year|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
A fantastic opportunity in Centurion with a team that is looking for a Frontend Java Software Developer (React)!
We need a passionate Frontend Java Software Developer (React) to join a team of specialists in order to develop the next generation of exciting system software for this German giant using the latest technology and trends taking a lead role into the fourth industrial revolution.
- Understanding of BI Tools will be an advantage
- Understanding of integration between different technologies
- Coordination between development and support environments
- Assisting with the business case
- Planning and monitoring
- Eliciting requirements
- Requirements organisation
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Requirements management and communication
- Requirements analysis
- Document requirements in appropriate format depending on methodology followed
- Assist with identification and management of risks
- Specific Technical / Functional skills
- Frontend Development on Financial Management System
- Development and maintenance on platform / application
- Meet with end users and gather/refine requirements
- Review system design and improve functionality
- Review and present changes to Product Owners
- Develop systems solutions in line with quality and delivery requirements
- Actively participate in troubleshooting, debugging, and updating current live systems
- System testing/parallel runs
- System implementation
- System audits/quality assurance
- React JS
- Node JS
- Material UI
- Microservices (advantageous)
- Apigee (highly advantageous)
Reference Number for this position is SJ52950. This is a Contract position based in Centurion offering a cost to company salary of R400 – R600 per hour negotiable on experience and ability.
Email Showmona Juggernath on [email protected] or alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 28 May 15:35
011 463 3633