KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Transfer of data to database in a timely and accurate manner.
• Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
• Correcting errors and organizing the information that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
• Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
• Responsible for maintenance, storage, and backup of data according to Standard Operating Procedure.
• To capture information from hard copies to an electronic system.
• Ensure the timely submission of reports and other ad hoc reports to stakeholders.
• Work closely with the project team to develop site-level data analysis and presentation.
• Validates the quality of data captured by performing systems verifications and data validation routinely.
• Captures monthly data on monthly summary sheets.
• Performs data quality assurance and control measures and timely submission of reports.
• Review and make necessary corrections to data entered while generating error reports for feedback.
• Work closely with team members to perform many different administrative tasks such as word processing, filling out paperwork, and maintaining records and files.
• Matric / Grade 12 equivalent qualification
• A minimum of two years as a data capturer / administrator.
• Computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Office and an accounting / database system.
• Ability to create and capture data on intermediate MS Excel spreadsheets.
• Training in data management will be an added advantage.
• Time management skills. Must be able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and within a team setting.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Should have an eye for detail.
• Some of the work is repetitive, but accurate management of data is critical.
R12 000 – R15 000 (negotiable within this range, depending on qualification and experience).
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR455 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format, your salary expectation and notice period to [email protected] Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.
Salary: R12000 - R15000
Job Reference #: CR455
Consultant Name: Mari Cardoso