Business Analyst - Pipware
|Remuneration:||Rand630000 - Rand636000 per year CostToCompany|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionWe have an exciting role for a Superstar Business Analyst for a technology driven company which empowers their clients through innovation. The company offers product-based software development, virtual reality, simulation science, machine learning, artificial intelligence and business intelligence.
This individual will work with stakeholders to understand and define their business needs and extract the requirements for what must be delivered. Gather the business required conditions and capabilities, documenting them in a consistent, complete and useful way for the team that will design and deliver the solution.
If you are a Superstar, with great Mathematics marks (Matric), send us your CV Today!
Reference Number for this position is LN53012 which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a cost to company salary of R636,000 per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Lebo on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- 4 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst in a technology environment
- BSc degree or relevant (should also have great marks for Matric Maths)
- Understanding of technology; Language and Applications; UI, QA
- Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them
- Excellent Industry and/or application domain knowledge and ability to understand the big picture
- Experienced in customer interactions
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum principles and practices
- Negotiation skills with ability to compromise and balance trade-offs among multiple interests
- Articulate and do physical write up of features in defined format i.e. stories for features, specifications for new modules/products
- Ensure items on the backlog are aligned with client/partner expectation on ultimate functionality
- Collaborate with partner representatives on aligning product with supporting methodologies
- Develop and plan the product program, ensure alignment to release schedule, groom the roadmap backlog and maintenance backlog and represent client through the roadmap backlog
- Provide perspective on if/how feature requests would fit into the overall product
- Guide the team on the appropriate use of user experience standards
- Support the development and testing of all items in the sprint
- Ensure artefacts are kept up to date e.g. JIRA comments
- Aware of hot fix requests for features coming in via support channel
- Prepare for and attend relevant ceremonies, providing input on agenda
- Guide the team in delivering within the parameters of agile
- Provide guidance on how to apply the defined user experience standards and the best way to incorporate enhancements in the product design
Posted on 22 Jun 10:01
011 463 3633