Reporting to the web development manager, you are a highly motivated, innovative individual with a strong understanding of PHP and relational databases. You have the ability to interpret and perceive requirements, work independently and get the job done.
• Receive specifications from the client team
• Write, test and implement programs
• Source appropriate solutions to problems
• Resolve queries and bugs
• Record time and billing Requirements
• A BSc degree or relevant IT diploma
• A minimum of five years proven experience in developing high volume websites
• Experience with content management systems
• A strong understanding of object-oriented design and coding
• PHP (framework experience)
• XML, XSL
• CSS, W3C DOM
• HTML, DHTML
• Web services/SOAP/NuSOAP Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201444 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Job Reference #: 201444