Job Reference: AC074/A
R15 000 P/M
Email CV and Cover Letter to:
Our client is looking for an organized, efficient Accounts Clerk with an eye for detail and a high level of accuracy. You can expect to handle communications with vendors, clients, and internal departments, assist with inventory, database, and record maintenance, prepare financial reports, issue checks and making deposits, and generally ensure that the office operations are running smoothly.
· Performing basic office tasks, including answering phones, responding to emails, processing mail, filing, etc.
· Maintaining a database, ensuring that records are complete and current.
· Recording information, processing, and filing forms.
· Preparing checks, deposits, budgets, and financial reports.
· Updating ledgers, researching, and resolving discrepancies.
· Abiding by all company procedures and accounting principles.
· Responding appropriately to a vendor, client, and internal requests.
· Ensuring Accounting Department runs smoothly and efficiently.
· Grade 12 is required, higher education and more experience will be preferred.
· Comprehensive knowledge of accounting procedures and principles.
· Ethical behavior when dealing with sensitive financial information.
· High level of accuracy and efficiency.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Courteous, professional manner, strong customer service skills.
· Computer literacy and strong typing skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Willingness to comply with all company financial regulations.