CV Desk Jobs: Specialist: Investigations (X2 Midrand and X1 Cape Town) | Salary: R390 000 – R460 000 pa with benefits
Our client, a South African mobile communication company has the below vacancy available in their Organisation:
The Specialist: Investigations role is based within Corporate Risk and Security.
Role purpose; investigation of internal and external complaints/cases and the identification, recommendation, and implementation of appropriate control measurements, in order to prevent and mitigate any threats to the client.
Responsibilities will include:
– Assess cases for investigation and plan appropriate action plan (commence an investigation, appropriate referral, etc.)
– Conduct proper investigation of all cases booked out on the Forensics Case Management System and that such investigations are done in accordance with Vodacom policies and procedures (Evidence sourcing, investigations, witness interviews, etc.).
– Identify, recommend, and implement internal control measures to proactively prevent incidents of economic crime against the client.
– Produce quality reports in accordance with business requirements.
– Liaise with all stakeholders involved in investigations.
– Compilation of disciplinary bundles and giving evidence at disciplinary inquiries where required.
– Ensure proper filing of all records in accordance with policy, legislation, and business practice.
The ideal candidate for this role must have:
– 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in Corporate Investigations is essential
– A relevant Degree or Diploma is essential
– Forensic Systems (i.e. Dealer web, Eppix, Analyst Notebook, ICAP, etc.)
– Policies and procedures, best/recommended practices, and internal processes
– Corporate Environment
– Disciplinary Enquiry and Legal Proceedings
– Insurance (Loss Reports)
The base location for this role is, Midrand
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and preference will be given to people with various disabilities.
Our client is committed to an organizational culture that recognizes, appreciates, and values diversity & inclusion.
Direct applications to [email protected] Ref: SIMCT