Join the New Normal and work remotely from the comfort of your own home.
• Grade 12
• 2 to 3 years' recruitment experience in a fast paced in-house corporate environment, or Recruitment Agency
• Relevant call centre / bulk recruitment experience (advantageous)
• Able to work remotely (from home)
• Tech Savvy
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficiency in the use of Recruitment Management Software
• Must be able to work well under pressure and possess initiative
• Excellent organisational and leadership ability
• Comfortable with all aspects of the recruitment process and the management thereof
• Basic Salary based on level of experience – highly competitive commission structure
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201743 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.
Job Reference #: 201743