Mid-Level Hyperion Developer
|Remuneration:||R800000 – R900000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Mid-to-senior level Hyperion developer required to join the Oracle Financials Datawarehouse team within a major bank! The right person for the job will play a key role in delivering success by leveraging business intelligence tools to advance business objectives. If you possess a solutions mindset, strong development skills, read on!
Knowledge and skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Eight+ years’ experience in Hyperion Essbase and Hyperion Planning;
- Demonstrate strong technical skills in Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Planning, Oracle EPBCS and FDMEE/Data Management.
- Experience working on Windows and a Unix/Linux platform
- Good functional knowledge of financial systems and business processes, especially around planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Oracle Relational Database experience
- SQL, PL/SQL – Ability to understand and write simple to complex SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures
- Knowledge in Unix and C-Shell script coding
- Experience working with database tools like TOAD or equivalent
- Knowledge of Project life cycle phases
- OBIEE experience a plus
The reference code for this job is ND41059. This is a permanent opportunity offering a salary from R800,000 to R900,000 per annum, cost to company; plus , cool banking benefits and the opportunity to work with some the best Oracles minds in the country.
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email NicoleD on [email protected] Alternatively, call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Please feel free to check out our website on www.e-merge.co.za for similar positions that might be of interest to you!! Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay big cash to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within two weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
Posted on 09 Jun 10:48
Nicole de Sousa
011 463 3633