*We are seeking a Junior Business Analyst to join our Midstream Branch!*
*Duties and Responsibilities:*
* Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
* Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
* Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
* Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
* Performing requirements analysis.
* Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
* Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
* Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
* Working closely with technical resources and managerial staff.
* Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
* Performing user acceptance testing.
* Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
Competencies and Skills Required:*
* Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
* The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
* Advanced technical skills.
* Excellent documentation skills.
* Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
* Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
* Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Experience in process visualization tools, i.e. Lucid chart, Figma, Miro
* Experience in DevOps will be advantageous
* A track record of following through on commitments.
* Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
* Experience leading and developing top performing teams. (Remove)
*Experience and Qualifications Required:*
* A bachelor’s degree in business, Informatics, or related field.
* A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
* Momentum FundsAtWork Provident Fund
* 15 Days Annual leave
* Company Cell Phone Reimbursement
* Market Related Salary