|Location:||Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Company:||M&C Saatchi Abel|
We are a highly entrepreneurial and opportunity focused company who want to be the most desired creative company on the African continent and beyond.
We believe that “the people with the best people win” and are looking for a world class multi-talented, multi-faceted, brave and bright Integrated Producer to join our Cape Town production department and be part of this audacious vision.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Well versed in executing campaigns end to end across multiple platforms which includes digital, social, stills content, post production, animation, radio and television.
- Ability to work under pressure, highly adaptable, motivated and solution orientated.
- Good interpersonal skills and foster good relations with suppliers, colleagues and clients.
- Access to expert production suppliers who are suited to execute quick turnaround jobs within the digital space.
- Confidently scope creative executions based on budget and timings.
- Good financial acumen and understanding of production budgets, quotes and the ability to assess and manage project risks.
- Project management and multi-tasking skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills and efficiency orientated.
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a producer in an advertising agency.
- A degree in film production, advertising, digital or broadcast production
- TV, radio, stills, AV, digital content and art buying experience
- Knowledge of stock photography, on camera usages, music composition and rights and voice over rates
- Microsoft Office and Chase Software
- Production house and digital agency experience would be advantageous
While we look at every CV submitted to us in detail, given the sheer volume of applications we’re not able to respond to every applicant personally. Rest assured that if we like what we see, we’ll be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, we’ll keep your details on record for future consideration.
If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.
Posted on 16 Mar 15:50
+21 421 1024