Financial Consultant: 3-month contract: Cape Town
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing of client payments
- SAP journals for cash focus payments
- AGT and Fusion reconciliations
- Updating intercompany loan accounts daily
- Team stationary requests and journals
- Filing task for group accounting
- Responsible for the storeroom
- VAT reconciliations
- Vendor creations and approvals
- Rebate service level agreements reconciliation
- A029 Bookkeeping
- Various adhoc tasks
Qualifications and experience:
- Financial qualification is advantageous
- At least 2 years’ experience within the financial services industry/ linked product industry in a similar role
- 3 years audit articles would be to your advantage
- Computer skills (MS Excel Intermediate Level) essential
- Degree or Diploma with 2 years related experience.
- Recording of financial Transactions
- Reconciliations and query resolution
- Compliance with SOP's and SLA's
- Authorisation of transactions within mandates
Communication will only be with shortlisted candidates: [email protected]
By submitting your application, you agree:
To the processing of your personal information and sharing it with third parties for verifications.
To you exercising of your rights provided for by POPIA.
To Isilumko keeping your personal information confidential.