|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
So, you’ve been analysing data, examining trends and adding value through data insights within the banking environment for a few years’ now, but it’s time for a change. Time for some fresh projects, new faces (even though they’re wearing masks), larger more complex data sets to work through and ultimately, it’s time to take your career to the next level…
Well, if this is the case then we’d love to introduce you to an award-winning team within one of SA’s big four banks that builds the tools and best practises that enable the group in nine countries. At the heart of innovation in the data space within the organisation, they have a solid and consistent pipeline of fresh projects for you to get involved in.
This is a contract role, initially for 12 months, but with very high likelihood of extension or conversion down the line. You’ll be able to stay safe and sound, working from home for the duration of the pandemic, but as soon as the air clears, you’d be based in Jhb CBD…
- Relevant degree/diploma i.e stats or IT or informatics or similar…
- Ideally you’ll have upward of five years’ total experience as a data analyst and two to three years’ solid experience in the banking domain.
- Technical skills/knowledge
- SQL / T-SQL (advanced)
- Power BI OR SAS OR Qlikview OR Tableau (advanced skills in at least one OR similar visualisation tool)
- Python OR R (intermediate to advanced)
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the E-Merge website http://www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 11 Dec 11:55