Purpose of the Job:
This role plays an instrumental role across business and delivery teams to ensure that solutions are delivered according to the business requirements considering cost, user and organisation benefit. The nature of projects in this role are generally across domains, high profile and complex in nature demanding expert business, process and technology perspectives and recommendations.
- Information Seeking & Analysis
- Leadership, Facilitation & Influencing
- Communication, Building & Maintaining Relationships
- Organising, multitasking & time management
Knowledge and Application:
- Company and Team Values
- Relevant Degree with 5 to 8 years related experience.
- Advanced BA certification, CBAP, AAC or similar
- Facilitation or Coaching qualification (Desirable)
- Experience working within all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Business Process Management experience
- Facilitation or Coaching qualification / experience
- Business understanding of the broader retail industry
- Aris experience
- SAP FI experience
- A strong financial background
- Experience in the Retail industry
- Ideally also experience in working with rebates, pricing and cost conditions.
Knowledge and Skills :
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Excellent relationship management and collaboration skills
- Good planning and time management skills
- Willingness to coach and mentor junior team members
- Good business and IT acumen
- Self-starter, with a can-do attitude
- Customer focused
- Analytical thinking
- Decision making
- Results driven
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.