Automation Test Analyst
|Remuneration:||R500000 – R540000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionWork together with the quality assurance team at a development house which specialises in advanced, cutting-edge online fun, a sentiment that is echoed in their environment and company culture. The entertainment provided is on a global scale, necessitating the latest technologies and international standards.
The reference number for this position is KB48686 which is a permanent position based in Pretoria offering a cost to company salary of R500,000 – R540,000 per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on or call on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals:
- IT-related qualification or ISEB/ISTQB foundation level certification.
- Scrum certification would be advantageous.
- Three to five years of experience in software testing.
- Solid understanding of ALM.
- Ability to elicit information from functional and non-functional specifications being either use case, relationship diagram or workflow chart in order to write testing documentation.
- Ability to pick up both cosmetic as well as functional defects early in the testing life cycle and describe them clearly to the development team.
- Excellent documentation skills (Test plans and test case updates).
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Cross platform experience.
- Usability and the user experience testing.
- Software build management and source control
- Azure DevOps
- Agile methodologies
- Postman/SOAP UI
- Ability to compile test cases
- Update existing test cases to effectively test enhancements and new requirements
- Perform testing of products, document the process thoroughly and distribute the results
- Defect logging and reporting
- Assist business partners during the user acceptance training process and document any additional tasks/features that need to be resolved before a product could be delivered
- Ensure that all tasks that are tested are documented extensively during its lifecycle
- Responsible for adhering to and assisting in enhancing the standards and testing methodology of the company
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process
Posted on 17 Apr 09:18
011 463 3633